Tuesday, December 20, 2011

CrossFit BABY!

There's nothing like the excitement of starting something new.  Last night I went to my first CrossFit class and I was literally giddy with excitement to finally try it out.  And my goodness, did I get smoked!  Oh I've done pullups, situps, and pushups before.  But not like that! :)  My arms were locking up on me and I literally had to will myself to do each rep.  It was amazing!

So here I go...I'm embarking on my CrossFit journey.  This DOES involve me getting rid of two of my gym memberships to fund this escapade....LOL...but I'm excited to see where I can go from here.  I might have to ease myself into the Paleo diet (peanuts aren't allowed????....but peanut butter is my staple food!), but I intend to give this 100% of my attention.

I sure do love the fact that a 30 minute workout 5 days a week is what CrossFit is all about.  No more one hour sessions of cardio and another 45 minutes of free weights.  It'll be all short, explosive workouts for me from here on out.  And by the end of 2012 I WILL do a muscle up! :)  Haha!

Train hard everyone, no matter what you're doing...just give it your all!

No comments:

Post a Comment