Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Jamie Eason's Live Fit Trainer

So I've decided that I want to take a break from fitness competitions for at least a year.  The dieting and intense workouts really take a toll on your body.  I have not, however, given up on my goals to be healthy, fit, and strong! :)

In order to easily transition myself into a 'maintenance' fitness regime after being on structured plans for the past year, I am going to be doing the Jamie Eason 12 Week Live Fit Trainer on bodybuilding.com.  She includes a 12 week plan with nutrition (all clean meals) and workout plans.

I will be starting on a Monday (Dec. 5) so that I have the weekend to get my food together, with the 12 weeks ending the week of Mar. 5.  What better way to gain lean muscle and stay in check during the holiday season?

Not only is it absolutely free, but there are portions for men and women in the nutrition plan!  I'm excited to see the changes I can create! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment